Tuesday, March 24, 2009

E-mail

Hi cousin,

On 25 Feb, I went to Old Ford Factory and Bukit Chandu. We watched a video clip at Bukit Chandu and I like the part when Lieutenant Adnan and his soldiers fought bravely with the Japanese army. They were very determined to fight against their enemy despite they were outnumbered and had run out of ammunition.
I admire their brave act and their loyalty to their country even under such dangerous circumstances. All of us should play our part to defend our country.

Best regards,
Yan Liang

1 comment:

Miss Lee said...

Hi Yan Liang,
Good to read your email. Some advice for improvement, you should describe in greater detail of the artefacts that were interesting and include the NE message that you think is most appropriate to the experiences that you felt during the trip. Do write more to let your cousin have a better idea of the trip.